- At the Fountains interchange, follow the signage towards the
Johannesburg International Airport along the R21 freeway, for about
- Take the R23 Benoni turnoff to the left.
- At the stop street at the end of the turnoff, turn left, and
travel on for about one kilometre to a set of traffic lights .
- Pass through the traffic lights (there is a small dam to the
right) and travel for approximately seven kilometres, until you reach
the Great North Road robot controlled intersection (M44 route).
- At Great North Road, turn left and travel on for approximately
300m to the robots at the intersection with Celia Nestadt Street
(board shows "Northvilla" to the left) where you will turn left into
Celia Nestadt Street.
- Travel straight on for 4.8km (through the 4 way stop street with
Flambouyant Street at 2km where the street name now changes to
O'Reilly Merry Street, through the 4 way robot intersection with
Benoni/Oak Streets at 2.4km, through the robot controlled
intersections with Brodigan Street at 3.6km, and finally
- 14th Ave at the 4.5km mark).
- Our modern rust coloured double storey building is on the corner
to your left. Approximate travelling time: 30 minutes in flowing